MeadowWood is SSM Health St. Clare Meadows Care Center's long term care unit offering private and semi-private rooms. Resident rooms are all centrally located to the nurses' station, dining room, activity lounge and chapel. Residents that call MeadowWood home experience individualized care where staff understand and respect each person's individual needs and preferences.
Residents on MeadowWood enjoy at-will dining, which allows for them to choose where and who they would like to sit with and what time they eat, as well as offering a wide variety of food choices fresh from the buffet. Residents and families can also enjoy a snack or meal at the MeadowBrook Café.
Residents can participate in a wide variety of daily activities including exercise classes, music and sing-alongs, pet visits, intergenerational activities, baking/cooking, bowling, games, crafts, church services and bible studies, travelogues, van outings, current events, happy hour, seasonal events and more. Additionally, facility pets, bird aviary and large tropical fish tank add to the homelike atmosphere. An outdoor courtyard offers residents a secure outdoor space with walking paths and shaded tables, and an additional patio offers residents a place to plant flowers and small vegetables in the summer.
Benefits of MeadowWood for Your Long Term Care Needs
- 24-hour nursing care
- Certified nurse wound specialists
- Restorative nursing programs and exercise programs
- Individual plan of care that is tailored to the specific needs of each resident
- Wide variety of activities and events
- Chapel services for a variety of faiths
- Pastoral care
- Laundry services
- At-will dining and snacks planned by our registered dietician
- Alarmed doors for safety monitoring
- Electronic health record and medication administration
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Free local channels in every room; Cable TV available
- Free local phone service
- Facility pets