Patients that choose MeadowPark for their recovery experience get individualized care where staff understand and respect each person's individual needs and preferences. Our highly-trained nursing and rehab staff work with you to develop short and long term goals focused on returning people to their greatest level of independence possible. MeadowPark offers private and semi-private rooms, each with its own shower. Our interdisciplinary team works together to provide individualized care for each patient and will assist in arranging preparations for discharge.
Our Recovery Care Services
- Onsite, state-of-the-art therapy services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Therapy for a variety of diagnoses including orthopedic (fractures, joint replacements), post-surgical, cardiac, neurological (CVA, Parkinson's disease) and general weakness
- A large treatment area with ADL kitchen and bathroom in department
- Therapy up to 6 days per week for qualifying diagnosis at intensity indicated by patient's condition
- Care plan conferences held initially and as needed to update on progress and to ensure patient/family goals are met
- Family education, as needed
- Home safety assessments prior to discharge, as needed, for short-term stay patients
MeadowPark patients enjoy their own dining room where residents can choose when and what to eat. Vaulted ceilings and large windows allow for natural light to fill the space. A separate activity space allows residents a place to watch the game on the big screen TV, put together a puzzle, read the newspaper, and even cozy up to a warm fire next to the fireplace. Special activities are offered monthly, including happy hour and special meal (provided by local restaurants), just for MeadowPark patients. Daily activities and church services are available. The courtyard offers residents a secure outdoor space with walking paths and shaded sitting areas.
To learn more about our facility,
email email@example.com or call 608-356-4838.