MeadowLane is SSM Health St. Clare Meadows Care Center's assisted living unit. Residents and families choose MeadowLane as their home for many reasons--the companionship it kindles, the organization it gives to one's day, the assistance it provides for independent living--but most importantly, individuals choose MeadowLane for the peace of mind it provides to families knowing that someone they love is receiving exceptional care in a trusted, supportive and homelike environment.
Most rooms offer a kitchenette including a microwave and refrigerator. Every room features a large living area, storage closet and private bathroom complete with a walk-in shower. Residents are encouraged to furnish their rooms with personal items, mementos, TV's and favorite furniture. A twin bed, nightstand and dresser are provided, if desired.
MeadowLane residents are welcome to participate in activities and chapel services throughout the SSM Health St. Clare Meadows Care Center facility. Additional activities are provided weekly in the MeadowLane common area just for MeadowLane residents. Facility pets make the facility even more homelike.
Benefits of Choosing MeadowLane for Your Home
- 24-hour certified care staff to ensure monitoring of all residents
- Licensed nurse available onsite 24/7
- Individual care plan that is tailored to each resident
- Medication management
- Social activities and exercise programs
- Chapel services for a variety of faiths
- Personal care and support, including assistance with bathing and dressing
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Daily meals and snacks planned by a registered dietician. Special diets are accommodated.
- Alarmed doors for safety monitoring
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Facility pets
- Free local channels in every room; Cable TV available
- Onsite rehab staff available as needed to prevent declines
To learn more about our facility,
email email@example.com or call 608-356-4838.